Provides users with an instant visual representation of their sales KPIs using charts, graphs, pivots, aggregated and formulated data
This module extend sale_enterprise enterprise module by adding eleven additional aggregate fields:
– To display Avg. ordered qty, avg. delivered qty, avg. invoiced qty and avg. qty to invoice.
– To know total number of unique sold products and product categories, countries, sales teams, sales persons, compaigns, sources and mediums linked to quotations and sales orders.
and three additional pie charts:
– To know which campaigns, sources and mediums are bringing the most business for the day, week, month, quarter and year.
A sales dashboard is a great tool to stay on top of your relevant sales KPIs and monitor them in one central place. It helps you to reach your planned sales goals through detailed analyses of your sales performance, sales cycle length and sales funnel.
It provides the perfect overview of the progress of the sales team by focusing on sales growth for a specified period of time (i.e. for last 7 days / 30 days / 365 days, today, this week / month / quarter / year, yesterday and last week / month / quarter / year).
You can gain an insight into how this sort of real-time sales monitoring can augment your operational management and improve your profit margins.
User’ll also be able to:
- Comprehensively review each sales rep’s / sales team’s performance and understand their progress relative to their peers.
- How are sales going this day, week, month, quarter and year.
- Identify where the sales process is most effective and where it needs the most help.
- Customize charts and graphs or filter on data to analyze the sales performance.
- Are sales activities meeting business goals?
- Which products, campaigns, sales teams, sources and mediums are bringing the most business for the day, week, month, quarter and year?
- Track the top revenue generating customers, regions, sales teams and sales reps.
- Customize dashboard to display data in a variety of formats.
It provide a quick overview of data related to avg. orders, avg. ordered qty, avg. delivered qty, avg. invoiced qty, number of customers, number of sold products, avg. days to confirm orders, and more.
It also provides access to compare current data with previous time range to quickly summarize sales performance so executives can get the important facts about their business at a glance.