Helps you to gain the insight that will drive improvement in future sales performance using charts, graphs, pivots, aggregated and formulated data
The state of your sales pipeline can say a lot about your business.
It can reveal whether or not your sales team will hit their monthly quotas. It can reveal how much revenue the business is forecasted to make over the next quarter. Most importantly, it can even reveal if there are enough incoming opportunities to keep business up and running.
If a sales pipeline is essential to business operations, then it’s no surprise that maintaining one that is clean, full, and effective is crucial for success. That’s why it’s important to create visibility into your pipeline – to not only understand the status of sales efforts, but to help teams plan the right sales activities.
CRM Pipeline dashboard have the power to create this visibility and enabling sales reps to make better decisions and take action faster – it provides access to a wealth of customer and business information, all at your fingertips and allows you to organize this information in a meaningful way within a specified period of time (i.e. for last 7 days / 30 days / 365 days, today, this week / month / quarter / year, yesterday and last week / month / quarter / year).
User’ll also be able to:
- Monitor not only the performance of each individual sales reps but also the performance of the sales team and organization as well.
- Monitor which regions are driving bookings, where opportunities are coming from, and what the average value of each purchase is.
- Customize charts and graphs or filter on data to promote accountability, define priorities, and improve forecasting.
- Track closing deals, win/loss ratios for day, week, month, quarter and year.
- Customize dashboard to display data in a variety of formats.
It provides access to analyze opportunities by customer, sales team, campaign, status, probability, expected revenue and several other dimensions.
It also give feasibility to compare current data with previous time range so management can gain insights into sales team’s performance and reveal the true state of the business.