Get instant access to prospect’s local time based on their time zone
User get instant access to prospect’s local time based on time zone identify from latitude and longitude coordinates of the city, state and country selected in the pipeline’s contact detail.
By knowing the correct local time before deciding to making calls, Telemarketers can reach far away prospects more effectively.
In addition, user can utilize the local time information in optimizing the business processes.
Users can easily find the local time, timezone and timezone offset from:
- Pipeline’s form and list views.
- Instant access – no need to go to another website and manually enter the city, state or country to get the local time.
- Saves telemarketer time when calling daily 100’s of prospects located all around the world.
- Prioritize telemarketer calling schedule so that he can reach prospects most effectively.
– Possible to display local time in 24 Hour Clock or Standard(AM/PM) format.
– Determine timezone automatically based on latitude and longitude coordinates of the city, state and country.
– Supports Daylight Saving Time (DST) – To get the most accurate local time when countries change the clocks